General Information and Disclaimers
PLEASE READ FULLY
All software available from Pollen Software Pty Ltd either comes as Shareware or Freeware. All shareware is provided on the basis of try before you buy, please download and try the software before you register. If you have any specific concerns please feel free to contact us to discuss them. All software and content on this website is copyright Pollen Software.
Our Contact Details are:
Pollen Software Pty Ltd.
ACN 088 116 429 (This is the Australian Company Number)
ABN 85 088 116 429 (This is the Australian Business Number)
PO Box 1394 Carindale QLD 4152 AUSTRALIA
Commercial Software Disclaimer
PLEASE READ FULLY
The software offered here comes AS IS. No warranties, express or implied, are given. They have been offered in good faith and any consequential damage due to their use is the sole responsibility of the user. Every file and program has been tested, but due to the many factors which can vary the software cannot be guaranteed to work on all systems and with all versions of Microsoft Windows.
All software is sold on the basis of try before you buy. All software is as you will purchase. You will receive your personal Registration Code when you register, which you enter into your downloaded copy of the software. For some of the applications offered, after registering you will need to download the application again from a provided link. The download link will be to the same program except the version will have the ability for your registration details to be entered. This will "unlock" the software so that the shareware messages will no longer appear.
The software supplied on this site is SHAREWARE. In other words, we should both profit from the experience. The software costs are very reasonable for unlimited use. The unregistered version of the software has a 10% chance that a registration screen comes up, asking you if you want more information on registering the shareware. That means that 90% of the time the CD will "Autorun" as you want, the other 10% of the time it will give you the option of going to our registration page on the internet.
We receive a LOT of requests for free copies of our software. We regret to say that due to bad experiences, and the sheer volume of requests, we DO NOT give away copies. We also DO NOT send Registration Codes until we receive payment. The time it will take for you to receive your Registration Code depends on the system of payment you use:
ONLINE PURCHASE OR PURCHASE THROUGH REGSOFT
If you register through RegSoft then you should expect to receive your registration package promptly by email. We expect that the turn-around for RegSoft purchases would never exceed 24 hours unless there has been a problem with the user's credit card or details entered. Mind you while we cannot foresee any reason they should, we cannot guarantee it (due to factors affecting RegSoft that are beyond our control). We have found so far RegSoft has been prompt in processing orders. If you have not received your order within 24 hours you should contact us.
While online payment is very quick, normally it takes around two weeks to receive payment if paying by mail order from the United States. If this is unsuitable we apologise, and recommend you use online payment for fast registration.
We do not normally send the Reg Codes before we receive payment, so if you do choose to pay us directly by mail please expect a delay before receiving your Registration Code. Please do not expect the Registration Codes before we receive payment, it will take you longer than it takes the mail to get to us to haggle your Registration Code out of us. Remember a refusal to give you the goods before we receive some form of payment is not personal, its policy.
You can also pay by direct deposit into our bank account. This normally takes 2-3 business days for the banks to process the necessary paperwork, but depends on the bank (and country) where you are depositing the money. So expect a few days delays here.
If you are interested in paying by direct deposit then please contact us and we will forward the necessary details to enable you to deposit the funds.
Payment can also be made using the services of Western Union. Western Union transfers are usually made within an hour of making the transfer. If a transfer is made outside of Australian business hours we will process the registration at the beginning of business the next morning. After making a transfer please email us the "Money Transfer Control Number" as well as all relevant order details such as program name, business or personal level (for Autorun programs), name to process registration in and a valid email to forward the registration.
Datalink Software Disclaimer
PLEASE READ FULLY
If you intend downloading any of our free software for the Timex Datalink remember to first read the Information on Datalink Software page.
I am not in any way affiliated with Timex Corporation. I have not decompiled their original software. I am not distributing any of their files, which you can readily download at their site.
The software offered here comes AS IS. No warranties, express or implied, are given. They have been offered in good faith and any consequential damage due to their use is the sole responsibility of the user. Every file and program has been tested, but due to the many factors which can vary the software cannot be guaranteed to work on all systems and with all versions of the Timex proprietary software. I suggest people create backups of their files before editing them, this includes editing SoundScapes, Timezone Information, Currency Conversion Data etc...
All references to copyrighted songs are given on a similarity basis. This means that I am REALLY saying that this "Sounds somewhat reminiscent of, while not being in any way the same..." The limitations of the watch's sound format itself PREVENTS me from copying melodies directly out of songs, the best I can do is make a "reasonable sounding facsimile".
If you have a good idea for some Datalink software, please do not hesitate in contacting me. I am always open to new ideas!
Site Copyright Information
PLEASE READ FULLY
All graphics on these pages excluding the RegSoft Banner have been created by Sean Flanagan and are COPYRIGHTED by Pollen Software Pty Ltd (1999). This means you CANNOT, without EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION incorporate them into your web pages, programs, or otherwise distribute them.
We have designed our Web site from the ground up, and while it should work in most browsers (if it doesn't in yours then let us know!) it unfortunately may not work in some very old browsers. The graphics I have created here should be perfectly presented and very fast to download.
This site has been tested in various brands and versions of browsers (principally Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator), and should be well presented in any modern browser.
This Site is best viewed at a resolution of 800 x 600 or higher, in True Color (or High Color if you must). It has been formatted to allow easy viewing in resolutions as low as 640 x 480.
I hope you enjoy these web pages. If you have any comments or queries on the above or this site, contact the Webmaster (below).
© Pollen Software 2009.